Friday, July 16, 2010

Back from Minnesota ...

... and with several new layouts to share! It was a week of photo op's with three of my grandkids -- Chuck E. Cheese, Cameron's birthday, trips to the pool, park and Dairy Queen. I finished a total of two double page layouts and a single page one. I've finished a couple more since I got home.

First, the ones that I completed last night:

SWIM: Based on a sketch from Inspired Blueprints. I'm loving these Crate Paper Brook papers! The little sun (cut with a Cricut and embossed) hides someone's big old tennis shoe.


AND AWAY HE GOES!
The layout is a shameless lift from Scrapbooking and Beyond magazine. The papers are October Afternoon Fly a Kite. Cameron took his first solo ride on his two wheeler on his 5th birthday, and he was so proud!


These are the ones that I completed in Minnesota at my daughter's:

WHAT DANDY LIONS:
These are the adorable cubs and their parents at the Racine zoo; and that Crate Paper Brook again. The sketch is by Lucy Chesna of My Sketch World.



MERMAID: More Crate Paper and a sketch from Pencillines, via The Everyday Scrapper. The mermaid is my oldest granddaughter enjoying the chute slide at the pool during our visit to MN.


MONDAY AT CHUCK E's: The page on the left used a sketch by Zoe Nemburt, following her tutorial for pleated paper in a wavy border. The right side is the result of a "telephone scraplift" game at Cookin' Up Creations. With photos from the mouse's house, the papers had to be bold and bright!



And finally .
.. granddaughter Kaycee had fun scrap stuff shopping and cropping with Aunt Heather and Grandma. Here's a composite of her pages:


Thanks for looking -- have a great weekend!

10 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Barb, your two-pagers are really good, you have gots to submit them!!

ruth said...

Wow, you are so productive! :) I love your work......and that title "Dandy Lions" is so cute! :)

Keianna said...

Great pages. So neat that she scrapped with you :-)

Julie said...

wowie woman! way to get your scrap on!!!

Nathalie said...

Fabulous pages Barb!!!! Love their designs and their bright colors! You are always so productive!!!!+ Congrats on your win on the ScrapFit blog! :D

Becky said...

My fav is the swim, I love how the photos are slightly layered or look layered! Although, they are all awesome!!

just jennifer said...

love how many pictures you used, glad to see someone else doing 2-pagers! I may have to grab some of that Crate Paper!

cornellgj said...

your photos are just beautiful and your designs keep them forefront! what gorgeous work!

Candace H said...

Wow, Barb, your layouts are all TERRIFIC! And so are Kaycee's - she did a great job!

angie gutshall said...

Barb you have been so busy!! I love them all! Great designs!