Friday, November 13, 2009

Just a few more pages ...

Time has been a little more pressed during the past week, but I did get an opportunity to join the crop at A Page In Time Scrapbook Kits. The November THAW (Two A Week) Challenge also continues at Willow Traders Forum.

I still had Halloween pictures of some of the grandkids, along with some cute Imaginisce papers and also some of the fabulous papers from Pink Paislee's Twilight line. So ... I managed to complete two more layouts.


These are some imperfect shots of my youngest granddaughter in her gnome costume. She was constantly in motion and some of the shots are blurred; others are victims of bad lighting. But her excitement and wiggliness were part of the charm of Halloween with an almost-2-year-old, so I scrapped them anyway. And you know what? They were perfect!


I couldn't wait to dig into those Twilight goodies. They were perfect for photos of my oldest daughter Heather's two boys. The kit from Zany Zinnia also included the Creative Imaginations glittered web paper and Jenni Bowlin Bingo cards; and I got to use my Martha Stewart Loopy Punch!





We have a busy Saturday ahead, with a meeting in the morning and then my class reunion tomorrow night. Hoping for some "me time" Sunday to scrap -- Scraptacular and Treasured Scrapbooking both have crops this weekend with some fantastic challenges.

Have a Happy Friday!!!!


Daisypath Wedding tickers

13 comments:

The Scrapping Edge said...

Great LO's I love the gnome.

Angela L. said...

Boy... you've been busy! The Gnome layout made me laugh, what cute pictures... I love that you used imperfect pictures also on the layout. All of your layouts are wonderful.

Heather said...

Great halloween layouts!

twinkles11 said...

LOVE the halloween and gnome layouts! super!

Janine Rachau said...

Such fun layouts! Have fun at your reunion!

Blessings, Janine

*SHeRRy B* said...

I love all of your Halloween pages! I adore the gnome! So cute!!

Julie said...

wonderful halloween pages barb!!

Nathalie said...

Great Halloween pages! I really like the first one and I am glad that you decided to scrap those blurry photos! They give the perfect impression of how Halloween is with a toddler ;)

Bibi said...

Fun layouts!! You've been busy,Barb!

LisaNRoxy said...

Oh stop - how adorable is your little Gnome!! Love the layout - you captured the halloween memoris just perfectly!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Wow Barb, look at all these! Get job with the Zany Zinnia kits, she has great kit, doesn't she!

Great halloween photos!

Chrissy Le said...

These pages are awesome!! I love the layouts of all the pics and the designs. ZZ is the best! I need to get going on my Halloween pages now. :)

Lori Gentile said...

Awesome layouts!!! I love the 2 pagers!