Saturday, October 3, 2009

New month, new challenge!

The THAW (THree A Week) Challenge at Willow Traders is on! Challenge #1 is to use "something sweet" on your layout. So .... I did a layout about the blueberries we bought during our Michigan trip; and to get the photo I needed (see top left corner) I just "had" to bake a blueberry pie, and cut myself a nice piece -- topped with Cool Whip and accompanied by a cup of hot coffee. The things I do for my craft! hehe




The design is inspired by a layout by Christi Spadoni in Scrapbooking & Beyond. I've used it twice now; love it!

Heather and the boys are here, and at dinner I thought I would torment the kids by taking pictures of them eating pizza.



Ethan decided to make a "scared" face for me. Pepper the dog had to get in on the fun too.


I took this one of Cameron before he decided it would be fun to duck!

8 comments:

Julie said...

oh my i love that page!! super cute faces!!!

Blessings, Janine said...

Yummy! LOVE all the pictures on your layout! I, especially love the way you added the title. Great way to remember the whole berry picking event. Cute grandsons!

Andrea Amu said...

Awesome layout! Love how you designed this... and how you also included the pie photo!

catchinghappiness said...

I just love your Berry layout. Great photos and the color combo is wonderful! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Lori Gentile said...

Gorgeous layout! It's lovely! Yummy! I want pizza now!

angie gutshall said...

Love the colors! Beautiful layout!

mommyof5kidz said...

Love your layouts! Oh...and he looks a lot like you!!

liv said...

Hi,
You are good at describing the whole situation very easily and nicely.You are enjoying some wonderful moments of lifetime.

handy zubehör