Monday, October 12, 2009

I scrapped those grandkid pictures!

I couldn't wait to scrap all those photos of the grandkids from last week! The THAW (THree A Week) Challenge at Willow Traders is going on all month, and I was able to work the layouts into the next two challenges.

Challenge #4 is due today, October 12; so the challenge is to use "a dozen of something". My "12" were a sprinkling of Petaloo jeweled flowers. I won this fabulous kit from Scrapbook Sussies in the September LEO Challenge (lucky me!), and the Zinnia papers and rub on's from My Little Yellow Bicycle were perfect for the pictures!

















The littlest granddaughter -- Anna, 20 months old -- is coming over tonight and will be here tomorrow; hoping to get a shot of two of her for the next scrap challenge (if I can get her to sit still long enough)

4 comments:

catchinghappiness said...

Barb, you pages are fabulous! I love the two-page designs. And the color combos work perfectly with your photos! Hope you have a great day! ~Amy Tara~

ellen s. said...

yeah! i love them! what fun pages and it looks like a fabulous time with the grandkids

Wendy Kwok said...

What fun pages! I love them... you use the yellow cardstock well..... such vibrant fun!

Rebecca In MI said...

That's the word for these pictures AND lo's, FUN! I love seeing your work.