Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh my gosh, look at this!!!!

Yesterday was just so cool! I was hanging out on the forum over at A Million Memories and noticed a post by owner Michelle Quinn, announcing the winner of the recent "Get Your Blinkie On Contest". I'm pretty nosy, so I looked to see who the lucky winner was ... and it was me!!!!!

This is the beautiful August kit that I will be receiving:




I am beyond excited!!! and sending a great big thank you to Michelle. This will be my first AMM kit; but I am sure not the last! To see more of their beautiful kits, visit their website. I love their forum and gallery; so much inspiration there!!!

I finished a couple more fun layouts. On the first one, I used a sketch from Inspired Blueprints along with a kit that a good friend sent to me from The Scrapping Spot. This was a fun layout because the blue Bo Bunny paper did all the work with those cute dandelion graphics:



A new LEO (layout every other day) Challenge has started over at Willow Traders. The first challenge was to scraplift from someone else's layout in the WT gallery. I lifted a layout by Hillary Heidelberg, and came up with this:





The papers and jewel brads are 7Gypsies Gypsy Market, and the flowers and bling flourish are by Prima.

Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Julie said...

congrats!!! lol about being nosy!!!

love your work barb

catchinghappiness said...

Congrats on the big win... lotsa delish loot! Can't wait to see what you do with it! Your layouts are wonderful! Have a great weekend Barb! Amy Tara

twinkles11 said...

just LOVE your zoo layout and the other one is great too! congrats on winning over at AMM I am always drooling over the kits there.

Lori Gentile said...

Barb, congrats on your win over at AMM! I agree with you. It's a great place to hang out and shop. :)
I love your layouts. They are so pretty.

WriterGirl said...

Can't wait to see what you do with that kit! Yeah!! Congrats!

And some yummy layouts too!

just jennifer said...

congrats! love all the pics you used!

Blessings, Janine said...

Love the vintage and pretty things at AMM....congrats!!!


Great multi-photo layouts! They look super and the focus stays on the photos!

LisaNRoxy said...

Woo Hoo! So glad you won - that is a beautiful kit and I am sure you will make good use of it! Can;t wait to see what you make! Love the blue Dandelion paper - you incorporated those flowers beautifully into your layout - great job!! And I adore your lift of HH. It's beautiful blingage!!

Barb P said...

Thank you! I forgot to add that I cut a Prima bling flourish in half for this layout; and that it was part of a RAK from Lisa(lisaplus5) for a challenge on Willow Traders. :)

lisaplus5 said...

glad you used the rak :) i love the first page... all the layers and colors are so pretty! you have made some very pretty pages Barb!! congrats on your win :)

Thomisia said...

Lovely LOs and congrats on your prizes!

Wendy Kwok said...

Congrats Barb!

Tagnia said...

Congrats on your win...super cute layouts

Staci said...

Oh wow, how did I miss that you wont that? BIG congrats, barb, that is sooo cool! Your layouts are adorable!