Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog hop weekend again!

I finished today's LEO #9 challenge just under the wire, posting it 10 minutes before deadline! This was another scraplift challenge, so I scraplifted Jennifer Halleck's "Tiny Town" layout in the September gallery at Scrapbook Sussies. See her original layout here!

These are photos from our Michigan trip in July. The papers and ribbon are My Mind's Eye Enlightened. The flowers and alpha are Making Memories; brads, Spare Parts.



The tomato season is coming to an end here in central Illinois, but I did manage to pick up a few red beauties this morning at our town's Farmers' Market. Also picked up a bag of "Aunt Shirley's Homemade Doggy Cookies", which made my two Boston terriers very happy.

Have a great Saturday!

17 comments:

Julie said...

barb that is one great lo!! love everything about it

Heather said...

That is beautiful. I love the pretty paper!

twinkles11 said...

pretty paper and i LOVE all the pics! fab work.

Blessings, Janine said...

Great photographs and the design is perfect for them. I just adore your little flowers!

Nathalie said...

Great double pager! I like your choice of papers and your flowers :) Enjoy those tomatoes!

jamie said...

a very nice page indeed. AND a double pager!!! i bow down to you all who are doing those so well. i use to do more, and am out of the habit. love when it is layed out so well!!!

Thomisia said...

You know I love 2 pagers and this is very nice!

Beth said...

This is a beautiful layout. I love that flower!

angie gutshall said...

Beautiful layout! I love 2 pagers.

Anabelle said...

What a great 2 pager!! I love the way you placed the photos! That bed and breakfast is gorgeous!

catchinghappiness said...

Beautiful page!

Wendy Kwok said...

I like 2 page LO. Gorgeous!

Maria said...

Wonderful page Barb!

wendela said...

love your 2 page layout!!

Nicole Maki said...

Love the flowers you made - gorgeous.

The pictures are so lovely. That wrap-around porch on the house and the bridge are so lovely.

Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Love the photos and how you used the MME. Awesome flowers too :)

Bar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.