Do you find yourself using the same idea, technique, color combination over and over again? I do! Right now, I'm into:
* black and white photos paired with colored paper and elements
* eye-popping color combinations like orange, red and teal
* sanding the edges of my photos and paper instead of inking
* layering and clustering my embellishments
* teeny, tiny little rhinestones
* Flowers on everything!
Still working on my Bloom & Grow kit. Just finished this one, with help from a sketch at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks:
The "blooms" are my 6 grandchildren: Kaycee, 11; Ryan, 9; Shelbie, 8; Ethan, 8; Cameron, 4; and Anna, 1 1/2. Aren't they just the cutest?!?