Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Water fun!

Last month, my oldest daughter and her family vacationed in Lake Geneva, WI. Since it was just a couple hours from my home (they were traveling from MN) my mom and I joined them for the day. We toured the Jelly Belly warehouse and candy store in nearby Pleasant Prairie, and then watched as the grandsons -- Ethan, 8 and Cameron, 4 -- enjoyed the hotel pool. The photos made for some really fun layouts!

This is Cameron, who is fearless about jumping into the water:



And Ethan, enjoying the pool with his dad and brother:



I took these pictures at about 5 p.m. on the lakeshore, so I got some great afternoon sunlight:



My dh bought me a very nice Canon Powershot SX10 IS for Christmas, but in six months I had never taken it out of "Auto"! I signed up for Katrina Kennedy's "Your Life Captured Through the Lens" class over at Get It Scrapped, and it changed my life! Well, maybe not quite that dramatic -- but it has certainly revved up my photos and my layouts!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love those LOs. And you have been great shots lately.